nod666
Welcome to your doom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

nod666
Welcome to your doom.
nod666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest

+2
Mr Nay
Chucky
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest

Post  Mr Nay Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 am

There isnt really any right way to play, just imagine what your character would do in each situation, when in doubt I lean towards what would be the most fun for my character and the pcs in general.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest

Post  AllHailZod Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:31 am

My advice:

Think about your character's relationships and motivations; what matters to your character? Is it fame, fortune, family? What are you afraid of? What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses?

When deciding on what actions to take, we're pretty predictable. We generally default to our strengths when faced with the unknown, in the same circumstance different people will have radically different responses; a trained soldier will directly engage an opponent, a researcher might attempt to learn more, a used-car salesman might try and talk his way out. We abhor being in compromising situations and so instinctively becoming involved in situations that shine light on our limitations.

Did you have a character concept in mind when you made your character? What was it that made you pick your archetype? Whatever appealed to you in the first place, indulge. This is a game, for fun. So, have fun! Don't be self conscious, don't be afraid to try new things.

When in doubt, be a Big, Damn Hero.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 am

Can we get a status update? Who's still playing?
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 am

forks Me!

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 pm

All of that stuff in the InCharacter Thread is a way of saying Drune uses his primal nature magic to home in on any supernatural weirdness in Caryville.

Use Magic;
Effect- Do one thing that is beyond human limitations.

+1 to the roll for Weird.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  diceman Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 pm

The member 'Mr Nay' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'd6' :
Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 3 Dice6

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' :
Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 3 Dice5
diceman
diceman
Seasoned Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 pm

12Sweet!

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Wed May 01, 2013 9:54 am

*Phew!* Good roll, magic don't treat you well with the low numbers.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 am

I'm occasionally inclined to artistic attempts and I'd like to have a shot at drawing our characters for the hell of it. If you could choose any actor to play your MotW character, who would it be? Also what does Anderson's truck look like? Is there a particular make/model/year it's based off?
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Wed May 01, 2013 11:01 am

Hmm, I imagine Drune as an unholy fusion of Anthony Hopkins and Christopher Walker with weathered skin that becomes barklike when he uses magic.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm

I can work with that Very Happy
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Wed May 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Cool, I cant wait to see it.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Sat May 04, 2013 7:27 am

well i guess in my mind my character is a cross between neo and agent smith in the matrix all the sort of agency ways of agent smith with more of the mindset and rebellious side of neo, he does as hes told most of the time but every now and then, BAM fuck you
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Sat May 04, 2013 7:32 am

i imaging my van to look like an old beat up version of something like this

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 3 4chanpartyvan
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Sun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm

That's huge! More like a mobile base than anything else, I approve.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3