nod666
Welcome to your doom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

nod666
Welcome to your doom.
nod666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Empty Re: He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head)

Post  Mr Nay Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 am

As the grey haired man in the black suit steps through the exit out to the alley, you swing the bottle at his head as hard as you can.
Turning towards you the man smiles and explodes into a flock of squawking, flapping blackbirds, just as the bottle passes through where his skull was a moment ago.

The flock flies down the alley, past a dumpster, the loading dock and a strange wooden door with an inverted tree carved into it, a door that you have never noticed before, then you lose sight of the birds against the night sky.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Empty Re: He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head)

Post  cro5point Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

I walk up to the door slowly and have a better look.
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

https://nod666.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

The door looks really old.
Rusted bands of metal hold the thick wooden boards together, the carving of the upside-down tree looks like it has some kind of red pigment dried in the grooves.
There doesnt seem to be any locking mechanism, just a door knob.
You have spewed your guts out here heaps of times, and you are positive this door wasnt here any of those times that you can remember.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm

(Ooc can i use my TK power to try to turn the door knob)
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

OOC: Sure, you need to add at least one madness die to make it work though. So roll your three Discipline die and roll up to 6 Madness die seperately. You will be opposed by one Pain die so it wont be hard.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm

rolling to turn the knob with tk.

3d6 dis
1d6 mad
1d6 mad
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm

The member 'cro5point' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'd6' :
He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Smalldice4 He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Smalldice5 He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Smalldice6

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' :
He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Smalldice5

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' :
He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Smalldice2
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

One Pain die

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

The member 'Mr Nay' has done the following action : Dice

'd6' :
He Dreams in Digital (Dont Rest Your Head) - Page 2 Smalldice1
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Standing well back from the strange door, you concentrate on the handle. The door opens to reveal a long narrow brick corridor. At the end you can just make out a curtain and hear what sounds like a flight attendant running through preflight safety procedures.

Further down the alley you see blue and red light reflecting off the entrance of service lane.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

i walk into the hall way and push the curtain aside to see what is happing in the room.
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 am

Beyond the curtain people are sitting in two rows of seats while air hostesses run through the safety checklists.
One of them sees you standing, and is quickly at your side.
"I'm sorry sir, but you are going to have to take your seat while we prepare for take off."

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 pm

I go along with the hostess and i ask "so where are we going again".
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 am

"Hee Hee, Oh your serious? I am sorry sir but you will no longer be served any alcohol on this flight."
The hostess takes you gently but firmly by the arm and directs you to an empty seat, sitting right next to it is the man in the black suit with grey hair.
"Hello Danny, take a seat."

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am

i look at the man quizzically then sit down "ok so yeah i guess i should say sorry about the bottle, but im a bit on edge man what is that you want"
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 pm

"Dont worry about it, it takes more than an empty bottle to flatten me."
You barely notice the hostess leave with her bland smile.
"There is a warrant out for your arrest in the Mad City, Danny."

"You cant go back and what ever you do dont fall asleep, the clockwork lieutenants have a needle nose on your trail and they wont stop until they bring you to Officer Tock"
"I can take you somewhere they cant follow, but we have to go now!"

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 pm

"Fine i guess but who are you and why are you helping me?"
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm

He is about to answer, when you hear an announcement over the sound system.

"Hi everybody this is you captain speaking, before we can take off can Danny Darken please come to the front of the plane there are some officers who would like to speak to you."

A snuffling sound can be heard from the curtain you came through. Pushing through the curtain is a weird looking dog with its head replaced by a sewing needle. The needle is threaded, and the the thread runs down the length of its spine, ending in a wagging tail.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm

"ok Mr grey hair what do i do now"
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 pm

The creature breaks into a loping run towards you.
As this happens the man with grey hair leans over you, grabs your arm and pulls the latch on the emergency exit.
Next thing you know you are being carried away by a murder of crows each one holding a piece of your clothing.
Behind you, you can see the plane, it juts out between two buildings, there are heaps of them, planes of all types embedded in old gothic style buildings.
The birds spiral down to a narrow alleyway, gently depositing you onto the cobbles.
The crows flutter back together into the grey haired man in the black suit, then he crouches down and starts trying to move an old manhole cover out of the way.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I give him a hand to move the manhole cover "this is so awesome, just like this video game i played, fuck yeah." "So who are those guys with the needle for a head dogs."
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 am

"Needle Noses, they are the Tacks Man's bloodhounds."
"He loans them out to Officer Tock when he has trouble tracking a fugitive."

Pulling a piece of paper from his pocket, he hands it to you.

"Look I reckon you didnt do it, but they do," and with that he climbs down the man hole.

In your hands is an old style wanted picture drawn in crayon,

WANTED DANNY DARKEN
(Underneath is a close up picture of your face fast asleep in your bed.)

For the murder of his family, below that is a list of your deceased family members each with a picture of their body at the crime scene all those years ago.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  cro5point Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I fold the piece of paper up and put it in my pocket, i then follow the guy down the hole.
cro5point
cro5point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Down below, the ladder drops into a fleshy, intestinal tunnel. The man with the grey hair holds a opaque glowing stone in the air to light your way.
Fluids gush through arteries and veins embedded in the walls. You walk for a while before the ground becomes hard and brittle underfoot, it looks like candle wax has melted and run over everything.

You hear the sound of something rolling towards you outta the darkness ahead. Two round shapes come to a halt at the edge of the light.
One is a blistered sickly yellow colour, the other is a mound of blue black bristles.
Both of them unroll, the yellow one unfolds into a ball like shape with a fang filled maw, short stubby arms and legs, red boots and gloves are all it wears.
The other is like a demented rabid version of a humanoid hedgehog with a hunch and wearing ratty torn basketball sneakers.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Both of them glare at you, the yellow thing holds up a poster identical to the one the grey haired man gave you, points at you then points at the ground between the duo.
Meanwhile the hedgehog froths at the mouth before spitting in your direction.
The man in the grey hair looks visibly rattled.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next